Full-time General Manager position with benefits, great pay, and working with great people!
Cracked Eggery is seeking an efficient and flexible Restaurant General Manager who will handle our high-volume, quick service restaurants. You will be accountable for the financial and operational performance of the restaurant. As a Restaurant General Manager, you will build, coach, manage and develop teams from a staffing, interviewing, hiring and training standpoint. You will also ensure that the restaurant is in compliance with all local, state and federal regulations. As a Restaurant General Manager, you must have excellent team leadership and customer service skills. You must also exemplify integrity and accountability at the managerial level.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
QUALIFICATIONS AND GUIDELINES:
- Controls day-to-day operations by scheduling the restaurant team members.
- Controls profit & loss, by following cash control/security procedures, maintaining inventory, managing labor, reviewing financial reports, and taking appropriate actions.
- Recruits, interviews, and hires team members, conducts performance appraisals, takes disciplinary action, motivates and trains.
- Has authority to hire and terminate (or participate in those decisions) with approval/partnership from Human Resources.
- Ensures that the Occupational Safety and Health Act, local health and safety codes, as well as the company safety and security policies are being adhered to.
- Ensures a safe working and customer experience environment by facilitating safe work behaviors of the team.
- Maintains fast, accurate service, positive guest relations, and ensures products are consistent with company quality standards.
- Nurture a positive work environment.
- Implement innovative strategies to improve productivity and sales.
- Ensures food quality and 100% customer satisfaction.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High School diploma or equivalent is required. College degree preferred.
- 2 – 4 years of management experience in a food service or retail environment is required.
- Proven track record of leadership and managerial skills while providing exceptional customer service is required.
- Consistent work history without long periods of unemployment.
- At least 1 reference required.
This position requires excellent written, verbal and group communication skills. This position also requires the ability to read, analyze, create and interpret general business memos and documents.
This position requires excellent business math skills.
This position requires strong problem solving and decision making skills, and the ability to be flexible and adapt in any situation.
Good computer skills required. Must be proficient with the use of internet and be able to utilize computerized business tools such as email, learning management systems, and memo software. Must be proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and other appropriate software.
This position requires supervisory responsibilities of crew members, shift leaders, and shift managers.
This position will require long periods of standing on hard surfaces, occasionally in warm temperatures. There is also likely to be extensive lifting of supplies and materials and moderate to loud noise. The use of hands and arms to reach for, grasp and manipulate objects is required. Finger dexterity may be required for cash register use. There will be constant exposure to hot
equipment and oil throughout the work day. We offer a great benefits package which includes health insurance and paid time off. Best of all, you’ll be working with some extraordinary people with the common purpose of making incredible food.
It is the policy of Cracked Eggery to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of race, age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, pregnancy, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or any
other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Cracked Eggery will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. Cracked Eggery’s goal is to increase representation of women, people of color, veterans and individuals with disabilities. Our programs are designed to comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws, and regulations and cover all human resource actions including employment, compensation, benefits, training, discipline, transfers, and promotions. Cracked Eggery expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.